The term ‘Stress Market Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 313 Tumwater Truck Route #29, Port Angeles, WA 98362. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America.
Order Processing and Shipping Policy:
The average processing time for orders containing non customized products is approximately 1 full business day, excluding: weekends, holidays, and other miscellaneous times. During our peak times throughout the year, when the orders received increase, your delivery may be slightly delayed. Please note that the processing time can also be affected by the stock status of individual items, the time of the year (weather), national holidays, etc. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience. We will notify you by email if there will be any delays. When your order has shipped you will receive an email from us with your tracking number.
Our international shipping charges DO NOT INCLUDE any applicable import taxes, customs duties, or fees that are due upon entry into the destination country. All duties, fees, and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient, and are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. Please contact your local customs office for more information. Additional Consideration: Customs offices in some countries require the recipient (importer of record) to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
Returns will be accepted within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus shipping, handling or other additional charges. The item must be returned in resalable, unused condition, in the original boxes, and with all paperwork, parts, and accessories to ensure full credit. Customized or imprinted products sales are final and not returnable. Please email us (no phone calls please) with your order number and reason for the return. We will email you back with a RMA number and the address to use for returns. All return shipping charges are the purchaser’s responsibility. Stress Market Inc. is not responsible for lost or damaged items–you should in insure the package. Refunds are processed in the same form of payment originally used for purchase. Once we have received your return we will notify you that we have received it and that we have issued the refund. Generally it takes 24-48 hours for the return to reflect in your credit card or bank account. However, we have found that it may take up to 5-10 days depending on your banking institution.
Privacy Notice and Policy:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing~
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information~
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email given on our website on logging into your account:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Please note our site contains links to other sites. Stress Market Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other sites linked with us.
Standard production time for each product varies by type of product, quantity ordered and does not include delivery time (shipping from us to you). Larger orders take us little longer.
If you are using our designer to set up your card please allow extra time for the design process. Depending on complexity and the amount of changes required this can take several days.
Production will start the NEXT business day after we have received your order/payment and final approval on your electronic proof. TURNAROUND TIMES ARE AN ESTIMATE, NOT A GUARANTEE!
Business days do not include Saturday, Sunday, or most holidays. Please be advised that during heavy volume our standard production time may be extended by 1-3 business days. Let us know when you place your order if you have a deadline!
While we take careful measures to meet your deadline, unforeseen delays in delivery services, breakdown of equipment, illness, inclement weather and other unforeseen occurrences may impact our ability to meet your deadline. We will not be held liable for any damages, claims, injuries and or losses or for any other reason whatsoever in the purchase of custom products. Apologies but we are unable to credit customers if a job runs past the estimated turnaround time.
Copyright is a set of exclusive rights granted to you, the creator of an original image or artwork. Copyright includes the right for you to print, copy, distribute and adapt your work. So when you create an image or an artwork then copyright automatically exists in that work and it belongs to you. Images are protected for the lifetime of the creator, e.g. the artist or photographer, and for 70 years after his or her death.
Using our custom services means agreeing to the terms outlined below:
- By submitting a design you have the full rights to use that image or artwork.
- You hold the rights to commercially reproduce this image or artwork.
- You understand that infringement of copyright is illegal. If you have any doubt as to the legal ownership of a design you should check with the rightful owner that you are able to use the design before uploading.
- You understand that Stress Market Inc. acts under your instructions and is not obligated in any way to check or confirm the legal use of reproducing any image or artwork.
- You agree to indemnify Stress Market Inc. against all costs, claims and demands made as a result of any copyright infringement.
Images aren’t free to use just because they’re online – you need to get permission to use them. Infringement of copyright may result in monetary damages, lawsuits, costly legal fees and under some circumstances, criminal charges.